Saturday, January 24, 2009

My First Sleepover by Erika

I was 10 years old at that time and I was getting my bag ready to go to a birthday party. The day started like all the others, but now I was getting a little nervous because I was going to sleep in another place that wasn’t my home, my first sleepover. It was going to happen at my best friend Duda’s house. It was her 11th birthday and I bought her a perfume for her.
I went to her house by car at six o`clock.By the time I got there, almost 15 girls were at Duda’s living room, playing games and listening to music out loud. We played "Jogo da Vida", "Gato Mia", hide and seek, Detective, Killer, we talked about boys and ate a lot of funky junky food like popcorn, mini-hamburgers, chocolates, candies and sodas. Then, Duda told me that from the 15 girls that were there, only four, including me, were going to sleepover. So, as the time went by, the girls started to go home and in the end only the four of us remained.
So, one of us had a great idea, we should rent a movie, a horror movie. At that time I’d never seen a horror movie before, so I thought was a great idea. We rented "O Chamado" and watched it. What happened was, that we got so scared by it ,that we couldn’t even sleep.
At the day before we went to the club and stayed there until 5 o’clock in the afternoon, we ate barbecue we brushed our hair. After that each one went home and that was the end of my first sleepover and after that much others came. I felt very good and I LOVED the night and me and my friends do it all the time, especially at vacations.


ÉRIKA SOUSA

1 comment: